sâmbătă, 21 martie 2015

Open letter to my closest sparkels of magic

"Dear future close friend,

Hi or Hei or Heyaaa or Bonjour! whatever floats your boat.
I'm awkwardlky excited wolcoming you to my universe, Yes, the door is now open,
I'm sure you are a magical creaturewith a beautiful soul and bright mind and i am glad to have finally met you.
Past age, past gender, skin color or social status, thank you for revealing yourslef to me! I no longer want to be burdened by such trivial thins, so now i make space for you all.
I know will build a bridge for a better future for everybody together, that's why i am building and creating myself now for I will be strong, fascinating, wonderful, creative and kind enough to help you finish this mission.
I am cute, loud, weird, limitless, very emotional at times,happy , positive, enrgic, loving,passionate, passional , a bit narcissistic and a wild moonchild, but i'm sure you got used to me.
Whole lotta love dear,
XXX
Addie"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

aaa aici nu e de obicei nimic :