sâmbătă, 21 martie 2015

An open letter to my future university teachers.

"Dear future university teacher,

You don't know how hungry  for knowledge I feel. I believe it's time to restore the quality and true meaning of philosophia, the love of knowledge. I know i am eager to learn.
I want to be your dearest, most passionate and innovative student. I want you to be proud of yourself and happy with your choice of becoming a teacher and i want to help you accomplish that. Someday I will remember your teachings, energy and apreaciate your time while teaching myself in a university. The love of knowledge should be handed over, right?
Thank you for your knowledge, patience, time and dedication, I am sure I grew up to be a great complex student and human.
Your wild student,
Ximena-Adriana 
Albert
December 2014"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

aaa aici nu e de obicei nimic :