joi, 2 februarie 2012

i hate tuesday by blaine

So everyone knows what to expect when it comes to Mondays, right? You go back to work or whatever you go back to on your Mondays and it sucks but you know it's supposed to suck and that it sucks for everyone. You know how to deal with it and you've got some common ground. People like hating on Mondays. It's a group sport. And then it's over and you think “Hey cool, we survived another Monday.“ But then Tuesday comes around and the group sport is forgotten because “Calm down, it's just a Tuesday“ and it's useless. It's not the beginning of the week, it's not the middle of the week and good god, it's sure isn't the end of the week, is it? It just is. It just is and it sucks.



(2:30)
So nothing out of the ordinary happened today? Nothing at all?


(2:31)
No.


(2:33)
I think I liked you better when you were sunshine and rainbows.




Did you know that a squirrel loses its fur if you feed it only peanuts?


(1:06)
I did not know that!


(1:08)
Well, apparently it's true. And the peanut isn't even a nut.


(1:11)
Such wisdom at this late hour!
(1:11)
How do you know that?


(1:13)
I know things.


(1:15)
Did you google squirrels, Kurt?


(1:15)
I know things!


(1:17)
You totally googled squirrels. I don't know whether to be touched or appalled.


(1:17)
I do know things!


(1:18)
Kurt.


(1:18)
I'm very knowledgeable!
________________________________
(1:27)
For once again making me laugh when I needed a laugh.


(1:27)
????


(1:29)
Okay, you were being serious, wow.
(1:30)
No, I didn't talk to him at all. I fled. With dignity. But yeah, I got out of there as fast as I could, without looking like a fool.


(1:35)
Oh.


(1:36)
Oh? You don't think I can look anything but a fool, right?


(1:38)
No. No, I'm pretty sure you were as graceful as a racehorse stung by a wasp.
(1:39)
I guess I didn't want to assume.


(1:40)
Assume away.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

aaa aici nu e de obicei nimic :